EVs of all colours, shapes and sizes will be displayed all around the show.
Check the cars on display at the different stands or car displays, including the ELECTRIC LAUNCHPAD powered by Everything Electric, showcasing a selection of electric cars that are on the cusp of commercial availability or are being considered for the UK market in the future.
Previously unseen EVs at Fully Charged LIVE North included:
- Microlino (Electric Launchpad)
- Rivian R1T (Electric Launchpad)
- Fisker Ocean (Electric Launchpad)
- Lotus Eletre SUV (Electric Launchpad)
- Ford F150 Lightning (Electric Launchpad)
- Abarth 500e Scorpionissima (Electric Launchpad)
- Smart #1 Brabus Edition (Electric Launchpad)
- Xpeng P7 (Electric Launchpad)
- Electrified Vauxhall Astra (Electric Launchpad)
- Jeep Avenger (Electric Launchpad)
- McMurtry Speirling (myenergi stand)
- Porsche Taycan (Electric Alley)
- Cupra Born (Electric Alley)
- ID Buzz Cargo (Electric Alley)
Commercial Vehicle Zone
We'll have a fantastic array of commercial electric vehicles on display.
2023 showcased an amazing display of vehicles, including the awaited Munro Motors' "Big Yellow".
Other cars on display in 2023:
- Munro MK_1
- Ford eTransit
- Ford ecustom
- Ford eTransit Welfare
- Maxus T90 EV Pick Up
- Maxus eDeliver 3, 7 & 9
- Maxus MIFA
- Electra Refuge
- Iveco eDaily
- Plus a JCB excavator
Don't miss out on speaking to the people that have the experience driving the cars.
The Tesla and Polestar Owners' Clubs, were there to answer any questions attendees had on what it really is having an EV.