Papilio3, the pop-up mini solar car park and EV charging hub
Award winning, Papilio3 is a pop-up mini solar car park and electric vehicle charging hub.
By combining local mains power with solar panels, a battery and EV charge points, businesses can rapidly deploy up to 12 charge points in one go, across workplace and destination car parks such as at the office, at retail outlets, travel hubs or leisure facilities.
Built in the UK and installed at sites in less than 24 hours, it requires minimal ground works, no new grid connection and in most cases, no planning permission.
- Up to 12 fast EV charge points at 7, 11 or 22kW
- Powered by 42 solar panels & local mains electricity
- Up to 250kWh battery storage capacity
- Made in the UK using recycled shipping containers
- Deployed & installed within 24 hours
- Minimal ground works
- No new grid connection
- No planning permission required in most locations
- Waterproof shelter with integrated lighting & CCTV
- Smart charging & back-office billing system
- Branding & advertising opportunities
- Flexible rental agreements
- Visible commitment to net-zero targets
To reduce carbon emissions and meet 2030 & 2050 net zero targets, there is an urgent need for a rapid roll out of EV charge points.
With around half of UK households unable to charge at home, destination and workplace solar car parks are a cost-effective, sustainable way of providing low carbon electricity and charging infrastructure to support the switch to EVs.
Visit www.papilio3.com for more information.